Hi everyone, I have been asked to be the next Tourbuzz Fellow and am looking forward to starting some conversations with you.
I am Carol Grape, owner of grape imaging, ltd. here in the metro Denver area. I am a one person shop and love working with my Realtor clients. In the real estate photography business since February of 2005, I have built a nice client base. I will share with you some of my ideas of what has made my business work for me over the next number of months.
Transplanted to the Denver area in 2004, I am sculptor who spent the previous 15 years living in Northern Kentucky. I have a BFA from Maine College of Art and MFA from Kent State University. I was the Chair of the Master of Arts in Art Education program, the Gallery Coordinator and Adjunct Instructor at the Art Academy of Cincinnati. I was also an Adjunct Instructor and Gallery Director at Thomas More College in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
I found TourBuzz in March of 2010 and haven’t looked back. I love what Paul and Alan have built for us. I also very much appreciate that they continue to improve TourBuzz.
Here are my Top 10 Reasons for creating virtual tours instead of delivering still images to my clients:
1. Walk potential buyers through the home with high quality images, giving them a better understanding of how the home flows.
2. Use music and/or voiceover to engage potential buyers.
3. Create brand awareness for my realtor clients and me, as the photographer.
4. Tours also play well on mobile tablets and smart phones.
5. Weekly detailed viewing statistics to share with your clients.
6. Tour links are easy to share via email or on any social media venue.
7. Clients have easy access to their photos and control of what to say about the listing.
8. Create a simple one page flyer within the tour.
9. Ability to easily export tour as a video on YouTube.
10. Easily create a custom domain for the tour. i.e. 1234MainStreet.com
These are good reasons to give your clients to encourage them to add Virtual Tours to their Property Marketing Plans.
What do you do to encourage your clients to do a virtual tour?