Virtual Access Tours Photography

Rating:
  • Currently 0/5 stars.

Views: 60

Comment

You need to be a member of Tourbuzz to add comments!

Join Tourbuzz

Comment by Michael Basch on July 10, 2015 at 4:59pm

Hey there Kenny

Sorry for the time delay in getting back to you.  As far as answering your questions, we've tried every which way to charge fairly for our services.  Unfortunately, with such a low investment entry point, everyone that owns a DSLR camera tries to get into the business. We've decided to charge realtors, based on the square footage of the house. We looked at how long we were spending in a home and looked at its size - ultimately coming up with a price structure that seemed fair.  As an example, a home under 2600 sq ft took us approx. 40-60 minutes to shoot with 1 hour of post production time.  We charge $159 for that sized home.  All our services are a-la-carte, allowing the realtor to keep their costs controlled. 

I hope that gives you something to think about.  If you want to bounce some marketing ideas at me, please feel free to call at any time - 732.534.0438

All the best - Michael

Comment by Kenny Siebenhar on July 8, 2015 at 5:37pm

Hello,

I like your work, and wondering what you charge for a picture package, as well as how much time you spend at a location, and time editing to come up with the price you charge.

Thanks,

Kenny

© 2017   Created by Paul Rodman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service