TourBuzz System (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone viewed a TB tour on the new iPad yet?

If so, how did it look?

Started by Mike Yother

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Alan Pinstein

YouTube Upload - Client has two accounts one for builder and one for themselves

My real estate agent client wishes to set-up a channel for a builder that she works for and upload their virtual tours that I do for them t…

Started by Pat B

6 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Pat B

Best way to edit and add video clips to the tours

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has added video clips yet to their tours? If you have, did you just do short edited projects in a program…

Started by Carol Grape

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Paul Rodman

Cool concept

Cool concept ..... just a minor tweak ..... I love the idea of the new tour feature (Display Media On Hotspot Rollover). If you roll over a…

Started by Michael Basch

6 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by TourBuzz Support

Real Estate Offices with National Virtual Tour Platform Contracts

Do you have national tours companies in your market locking up entire Brokerages? We are planning on creating a Agent Do-it-Yourself tour p…

Started by TourBuzz Support

2 Mar 1, 2012

Announce tour via email question

Is there a good way to personalize the "announce tour via email" email? I'd like to be able to include a logo and add a tag to include the…

Started by Jennifer White

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Carol Grape

Sleek Design

We now have a live preview of this design up on our staging server. There are still a few issues to clean up with it but now you have a cha…

Started by TourBuzz Support

52 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Miranda

Thanks for new Music

I don't know if a post what sent out on this, but I just want to thank the Tourbuzz team for adding new music to the selections.  I have be…

Started by Pat B

1 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Trey Freeze

Offline Tours

Now that the offline tour button has disappeared, how can we download a tour to play on a laptop that is NOT connected to the Internet at t…

Started by Nina Everitt

6 Jan 21, 2012

Timelapse+ is the intervalometer you've been waiting for

Check this out at Engadget. http://www.engadget.com/2012/01/03/insert-coin-timelapse-is-the-intervalometer-youve-been-waitin/#continued Tha…

Started by Paul Rodman

0 Jan 4, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Paul Rodman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service