TourBuzz System (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Photography & Virtual Tour web sites do you visit to keep up and learn?

Hi All, I wanted to start a thread about photography web sites that you find useful. Hardware, software, discussion groups, blogs, real es…

Started by Paul Rodman

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Laura D'Anna

Outsourcing post-processing: panos, photos, and floorplans.

The PFRE blog has a very popular post today about outsourcing of post-processing for tours. Over the years we've had some off and on intere…

Started by Alan Pinstein

12 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Laura D'Anna

Online Scheduler

I am looking for a good solution for my clients to schedule tours showing availability.  As I get busier it gets harder for them and some o…

Started by Dave Davis

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by TourBuzz Support

Seeking Input on Music!

We’re talking about music again here at the TourBuzz office, and we want your input. We’d love to hear from you if there are some music tra…

Started by Sam Lawrence

0 Jun 5, 2013

Voice Over

I hope everyone knows you can provide Voice Over on TourBuzz. We support Voice over for the entire tour replacing the Music or the individu…

Started by Paul Rodman

14 May 7, 2013
Reply by Virtual Tours Ottawa

How do I use a logo in the sponsor?

Hello all, I have looked around but couldn't find an answer.  I see that some TB users have a logo and "Photography By XXX" in the produce…

Started by Neil Donaldson

3 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Carol Grape

Android Jellybean 4.3 bug status

Tours still don't run on the latest Android Jellybean update.  Does anyone have any idea what progress is being made to remedy this? I woul…

Started by Neil Donaldson

1 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Neil Donaldson

Lightroom Export to Tourbuzz

So I was looking at using the new Lightroom Export Plug-in but was wondering if there is way to have the watermark applied during this expo…

Started by Dave Davis

2 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Dave Davis

Changing the Header Font Size in the New Designs

People have asked about font size changes in the Header text.  We created a piece of code that you can add to the Custom Design code area t…

Started by Paul Rodman

0 May 17, 2012

Floorplans on mobile

Has anyone had complaints about viewing the floorplans on iphone via the QR. Client says they need to be able to zoom in on it to see the f…

Started by Matt Bentley

5 May 11, 2012
Reply by TourBuzz Support

RSS

© 2017   Created by Paul Rodman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service