TourBuzz System (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Floor Plans -A MUST DO Service to survive

Nice place you have here! I'm Bill Powers, a virtual tour provider based in Rhode Island. We recently started to explore the Tour Buzz plat…

Started by Bill Powers

10 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Carlisle

provider name.

How did I get my company name listed under the providers section on the tourbuzz home page?

Started by Carlisle

4 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Carlisle

Flickr Group Discussion Can someone respond?

There is a post on Flickr looking for TourBuzz functionality but they did not like the current look. Can someone respond and give them a l…

Started by Paul Rodman

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Paul Rodman

send announcement

Does anyone know if it is possible to change some of the info on the "send announcement" after publishing a tour? And when I say change, I…

Started by Carlisle

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Carlisle

"The edge" on the competition.

Maybe what I am about to write is platitude but I feel like putting it out there anyway. It seems that the thing needed to create more prof…

Started by Carlisle

6 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Zachary

Adding a MLS & posting to Realtor.com

I noticed that my local MLS is not listed on Tourbuzz. How would one go about adding an MLS and what is the advantage of having it listed.…

Started by Jerry R Bridges

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Jerry R Bridges

Tourbuzz on YouTube!

Will we be able to convert our Tourbuzz tours to video or a format that will be usable on YouTube? If so what will the quality be? The prog…

12 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Jerry R Bridges

Virtual tours with hotspots & video

I wanted to get the discussion going with everyone concerning something that came up during the webinar last week, that of adding hotspots…

Started by Jesse Turnquist

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Nathan Strauch

Another idea (related to a previous idea)

Okay, related to my floor plan post. What if we could get something like this going on that was somehow integrated with the tour. Perhaps e…

Started by Carlisle

0 Mar 4, 2009

Follow-up from virtual meeting last night (2/23)

http://www.lakeareavirtualtours.com/tours/HaHaTonka/HaHaTonkaStatePark.htm Last night we briefly discussed having the tour "right itself" a…

3 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Alan Pinstein

RSS

© 2018   Created by Paul Rodman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service